all the choices in the world
[html]

This is not the sort of thing I imagined Alma doing when I created her...

Alma's mirth increased with each sign of frustration he showed. His words did give her pause, however, but only because she had no idea what he meant. The coyote was unfamiliar with sex in Optime form, so it took her a moment to realize what he was referring to.

When she did, she scowled down at him. The hand reaching for her leg was slapped away. "Keep your hands off me," she growled, losing the sing-song voice she'd been using to embarrass him. For a moment she lost her cool, and slapped him across the muzzle. Rage, and violent anger was rare for the female, and she stopped herself before it went further. Alma was surprised at herself, and slightly ashamed of losing control.

There was no way she was going to show weakness and apologize to him, however. At least, not directly... A tiny smile appeared on her snout. When she spoke again, her voice resumed its previous sickly-sweet pitch. "I'm sorry, dear, I forget that this little puppy is too young for such harsh language." She tapped him on the nose, and smirked down at him. "Perhaps if he had a little bit better behavior..." She trailed off. There was nothing else she could think of to say here. For a moment, she was at a loss for what to do. She looked around for some idea, something she could use, and her eyes fell upon the pile of clothing she'd gathered.

She felt a brief moment of guilt at the idea she had, but then reasoned that it would only be one thing, not the whole pile - provided she could find something suitable, that is. One paw flipped through the clothing, in search of something easy to use. She had seen luperci with clothing, sure, but she had no idea how to put it on. The coyote eventually settled on a faded pink strip of fabric with a hole in the middle; a skirt. "Perhaps I should give you something to signify your pup-hood." She turned to him and grinned, skirt in paw. "Then no one will forget." She was unaware that skirts were associated with female humans, her only thought was that it was easy to put on, and that it was an embarrassingly bright color.

<style type="text/css">
hr { height:0px; width:100%; margin: 0px 150px 0px 150px auto; }
.runningdeertablerun {width:500px; border:none; margin:0px auto;}
.runningdeertableooc {font-family: times; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.3px;}
.runningdeertable {font-family: Arial; font-size:13px; text-indent:30px; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:510px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread