all the choices in the world
Kit was more or less pinned beneath Alma, and if she had shown any interest in him, it would have been just fine with him, but the fact that she was growling at him. Combined with the female's hand slapping his away, and Kit was pretty confident that she wasn't going to react the way he had been hoping to his flirting. At least the feeling was strong enough that he didn't push his luck with any more wandering hands. Ears laid back against his head in frustration, while his eyes narrowed at the feel of her finger tapping him on the nose.

It was really irritating for the male to be treated like a puppy, and especially by someone he was interested in. There was the hint of maybe turning things around, Alma's possibly suggesting he needed only to behave for her, whatever that meant. That hint of possibly a way to get what Kit wanted, it showed on the male's face, as it lit up a little, only to darken again at being presented with a skirt. Kit wasn't really familiar with clothes, he normally went without, and so had no idea that the skirt was for females.

What Kit did know however, was that he didn't like color of the clothing, or that she was suggesting it was something for puppies to wear. "I'm not wearing that, and I'm not a puppy! If your not interested in males, that's fine, but you don't need to go calling me a puppy to cover that up." Kit responded in a smart tone, not really believing she was disinterested in males, but more then ready to shift everything onto her just not liking males, then him not being able to get her interested in himself. All the while, Kit assumed his refusal would be enough to keep the clothing away from him, even if he was largely pinned to the ground by the female.

Messages In This Thread