stronger
[html]

'I thought you of all people would have believed in a stricter upbringing' she pointed out innocently, 'Big strong leader, and what with where you hail from...' The last comment was less innocent, a gentle dig at her heritage, at her barbaric family. They had been mates once and Aeron's history was not something Io forgot easily. 'They do need to come, Aeron. Their blood is my blood after all. And don't come up with 'Oh, in Anathema, we are all family!' she mimicked gently, 'I will not work... I just want to see my boys...' For a moment there was an essence of pleading in Io's eyes and tone, but her eyes became steel orbs yet again when she remembered her stewing anger.

'Just let me see them! she barked, clearly upset by the events. Facing her problems was something Io was not well suited to after all. She'd usually run in an instant without a seconds thought. But it was strange, Io wouldn't run this time. Not this time. Not when her boys were at stake. She almost wished she hadn't left the cavern pack, she missed them all so much after all.

When the pups came along, she offered up a small, friendly smile to Adwen, unsure of what else to do. Adwen wasn't hers. But the boys, she almost choked up at the sight of them. It had been so long, they had grown so much and looked so lost and confused. Io wanted to rush to them, but was unsure of how they'd take it. So she stood her ground and addressed them civilly. 'How have you been?' she asked with a gentle, warm smile.

<style type="text/css">
.grassblack_07 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.grassblack_07 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.grassblack_07 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.grassblack_07 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/3305/grassblack.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread