The party never ends, the game begins again
[html]

I figured Pan can either hear it now or assume he did en-route. This will be my last post as Siv is off to do witchy things, so feel free to write a big torture one for Pan!

The ride back was a long one. Siv constantly checked on their captive, ensuring she was not loosened or somehow made capable from her bonds. There was something familiar about this, though the last time she had captured someone it had been a man and Miqui had assisted her. She was large enough to handle herself, of course, but felt the same responsibility to ensure that this already-dead woman made it to their intended place in one piece.

She came to the ruins and dismounted. Siv was strong enough to carry the woman inside, sending the few slaves present out with a singular order. While she settled the woman, she made use of the rough ropes left from the days of the Russian slave. Kicking and screaming, Siv bound the woman to a ring in the wall. They had been lucky to have these, she thought darkly.

As she went to send one of the slaves off, a ghostly shape drifted towards her. Wisteria looked haggard, and her eyes were fever-bright. Instinctively, Siv tensed.

“What’s wrong?”

“He’s dead,” Wisteria said, and closed the distance between them. “The attack…they killed him and they might have killed her.”

“Who?” Siv demanded, fear prickling at her spine.

“My brother,” the white woman wailed. “And his daughter.”

<style>
#siv-thor {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#siv-thor p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#siv-thor p.siv-img {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#siv-thor .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#siv-thor .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#siv-thor b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#siv-thor u { text-decoration: underline; }
#siv-thor b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread