Strength of will.
[html]

OOC here!

Shadow kept hitting the tree wanting to release all his anger into it. He growled deep as he continued to hit the same spot so many times that the wood had become smooth and his blood coated the wood and was turning it red. Shadow saw Isa and then she grabbed his arms and he stopped as he looked to his with his mismatched eyes. He growled but did not say or do anything as he stayed there and stared at the tree looking to the spot where he was hitting. He was calm but then he picked up that scent again and he looked to her and he growled at her.Isa stay away from me....I can't be trusted while you are in heat, Hadley even he has changed and I bet he doesn't even know it. Isa I....heh...Shadow picked the smell up and he looked to her but he growled and then he leaned forward and bit her on the neck and as he did he then tasted blood. His eyes got wide and tears left his eyes as he slowly fell to his knees and he cried. He had done it, he had hurt someone he cared about and it was Isa, she was a close friend to him and he bit her.

<style>
.shadowself .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.shadowself p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowself b {color:#26577F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shadowself {background-color:#1F4752; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... falm-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:480px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto;}
.shadowself .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread