Strength of will.
Shadow was bitten on the neck and it brought a growl from him but it was not of anger it was of a rising Passion within him . He stood and his arms wrapped around Isa from behind and then he took his teeth to her neck again and his eyes were taking a more animalistic look as he tasted the blood again as he had placed his teeth where he had bitten before. While this was happening Shadows mind was screaming at him. You have a mate! Isa is like a sister to you. And she thinks of you as a brother! If you continue what your doing will will not only betray yourself but Insomnia and what would Thana think. Regain control!!! You are an assassin of the night and have been trained both mentally and physically! Shadow slowly stopping biting Isa and then he spoke as he held her close to his chest. Isa...you think of me as a brother...don't you...Hadley is blinded by your scent but when you were not in heat did he ever act like this...did any of us ever act like this.....I love you..but I have a mate and my love for her is different than the love I have for you....think about what were doing...think about all those who this affects... shadow spoke try yet his body want Isa he hoped his words would reach his friends otherwise this could get really bad.

Messages In This Thread