Strength of will.
[html]

OOC here. /+000

The black beast's words drew a growl from Hadley. I'm not blind! I know exactly what I want! You're the idiot if you can't tell how precious Isa is! Isa moved a little closer to Hadley, her eyes soft if still full of that intense flame that he loved so much. She stopped though, glancing between the two males, Hadley full of want for her, to protect and hold her close, the killer unfathomable, pure darkness resting and waiting to consume.

Isa's ears flattened, confusing Hadley. When tears began to form he whined softly, wondering what was wrong. She tore off, and Hadley turned to the only one that he could reason being the source of this sudden change. As hard as he could Hadley punched at the killer, hoping that it would land, that he wouldn't be killed for doing that. Turning Hadley ran after Isa as fast as he could. Finding her laying on the ground, tears flowing, Hadley stepped over, whining as he licked at the tears. It's okay. The beast is a liar. Everything's fine.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread