Strength of will.
Shadow slowly turned his head and looked to where Hadley was running and he knew he had to follow. Shadow knew the way that Isa's mind worked and he knew that he would have to say something to make sure she didn't take it to far. Shadow slowly started to walk towards the two and once he was close enough to speak he did and some blood fell lightly from his cheek where he had been punch but he ignored it. Isa, Hadley and I both care for you, and you are not in any way useless, I know what you are thinking and your wrong....and your father is wrong as well....You are a terrific person and it's not your fault that this all has happened. It's as much our fault, me and Hadley as is it you going into heat. Males are affected differently depending on who they are. You have nothing to be sorry about. And I am still your friend and even Hadley's if you both will take me...I'm sorry. I meant no wrong, and no harm by the words I said, I just worry about you both and want nothing bad to happen that could ruin friendships.

Messages In This Thread