Strength of will.
[html]

OOC here. /+000

He glanced down, noting the cut across her body. It was painful, drawing another whine from him, leaning down to lick at there too, trying not to get distracted by the two luscious perfect breasts that were sitting in the way. He paused at her words, looking back up at her. I'll always want to be around you. Why wouldn't I. You're so pretty, and perfect, and kind and caring. Always taking care of everyone. Even me. He smiled up at her, another whiff of her scent making him bold, leaning in for a kiss.

Unfortunately, that idiotic demon had followed. He growled as he came close, moving to wrap his arms around Isa again, wanting to protect her. Nothing's wrong. We don't need you here. Sure, that was the possessive part of him that was driven mad with the smell speaking, but Hadley felt it fair strong, not realizing that he might hurt the gentle giant, not even seeing that, only the dark air that wrapped around him.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread