Strength of will.
Hadley...You have nothing to be sorry for, You were only acting on your instincts. Its normal it part of what we are. However, do you remember that night long ago with me and Thana and you. We were telling you how to stay calm, clear your mind and think about protecting the ones you love in order to stop from falling within yourself. This is kinda like that, You must learn to calm your nerves and to think clearly. Remember who you are, what you stand for, and who you care about. The scent coming from Isa, It's powerful, trust me I know...I was trained to be able to deal with everything, sadly the scent of Heat, was not part of such training. You can be around her, and care for her but there is something you have to ask yourself....Who do you truly love...Why did you venture out to learn how to control your fear, who did you do it for....what is the reason you want to better yourself. Hadley, I care about you like a brother, that partly the reason i didn't hit you back when you sucker punched me.....

Shadow smiled a little before he continued Hadley I don't care what you do with your life as long as you feel that is it right and that you are happy with the decision. Isa cared about you...A blind man could tell...but you have to fix what has happened. You, Isa and Selene have been connected by fate...it is your choices, all of you, that will decide your fate and your futures....Go to isa and comfort her, but remember. You must ask yourself if you truly love Isa or if the scent has caused the love. I don't mean to hurt anyone but to fix the problem and hurt one person is better than continuing the path and causing everyone pain...

Shadow leaned against the tree and looked to Hadley in a clear minded, tired gaze. He nodded and then he turned and walked to a different tree as he laid down next to it and looked to the sky and then he closed his eyes,trying to clear his mind.

Messages In This Thread