Strength of will.
[html]

OOC here!

Could Hadley really love her? This soon after the end of a relationship? It seemed like he meant it. She couldn’t be sure though. Either way, she was happy to have him there, whether he meant what he said or not. Hadley kissed her back, bringing a smile to her face. Maybe he really did mean it. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him close as she kissed him again.

Isa felt like she finally had someone who actually loved her, not like a sibling like Shadow did, but as a possible mate. The thought excited her until she thought of Selene again. Isa knew she would have to go see her. Maybe sometime soon, even though she was in heat. Or perhaps she should wait till after. There was no telling how Selene would react if she saw Isa while she was in heat. She could become violent or it could only hurt her more, knowing she was around Hadley while she was in heat. She would need to decide when she would go. Or how she would even find the coydog.

Forgetting about all of that for a moment, Isa looked into Hadley’s eyes and gave him a soft smile as she spoke. Um..If you want, maybe you could stay with me in my room? Instead of having to be in your room alone. I know that room doesn’t have very good memories but you don’t have to if you don’t want to. I just thought it would be nice. Realizing she was starting to ramble on, Isa’s ears flattened as she apologized. Sorry. I’ll stop talking.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread