I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay
[html]
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i201/ ... utable.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; background-color:#bebfc8; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right:15px; padding-top: 415px;">

Talk! Think! Walk!

Word Count:295

If Hotaru knew that the stranger who had called out to d'Arte pitied her, she would have forgone polite small talk and thrown her staff at him. If there was one thing she hated, it was being pitied. The blind female was well aware of her situation and the tragedy she had taken part it. Hotaru didn't need pity, she didn't want it. She wanted respect and understanding.

Red ears twitched as a thick accent flowed through the darkness. Hotaru was always bad at accents, she could never place them and trying to figure out what those who carried them said was extraordinarily tough for her. Her light tail flicked slightly as she listened carefully, his slow speech made it easier for her to understand the meaning behind his words. Her index finger tapped against the wooden staff as she considered his desires and thought of a reply. Juliet...that was the young female Hotaru had encountered when she first arrived at d'Arte. Their meeting had been...well it ended pleasant. "A pleasure to meet you Lorenzo. I must admit, I am not familiar with Casa di Cavalieri. However, I do recognize the name of the female of whom you speak. It is unfortunate that she and I met only once. How is she doing?"

Giving out information on the pack was always something the grey wolf was reluctant to do. She was unsure as to what information might be sensitive and what might be common knowledge. Hotaru decided to tread lightly and give only basic information. "As for your question about d'Arte. We are a trading pack, most of us specialize in at least one form of art and we use our skills to create wares for the purpose of trading. I myself am a woodcarver."

Table by Chazza

[/html]

Messages In This Thread