blood on white roses
[html]
<style type="text/css">
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Bad+Script);
.Lea1Outline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/rose2-1.jpg') #000000 no-repeat top left; width:460px; margin:10px auto; padding:220px 10px 10px 10px; color:#eee; border: 1px solid #000;}
.Lea1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 60px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:390px; background:#3f0005; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.Lea1Words {text-align:right; font-size:32px; margin:2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#fff; font-family: 'Bad Script', cursive;}
.Lea1Bottom {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 60px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:390px;background:#3f0005; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.Lea1Input {padding:10px; border: 1px solid #000; width:380px;background:#323333; color:#949494; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 60px;}
.Lea1Input b {color: #fa8f8f;}

</style>

Linquilea de la Rosesanglante
Just trying to post and not be such a bum - I'm sorry it sucks. //xx//Shattered Coast

The wolves in this area, it seemed, had no knowledge or appreciation for a healthy dose of fear.

The black woman tilted her head slightly as the mottled creature before her spoke with an equally dismissive tone, apparently completely ignorant of the delicate power between cruelty and fear. Linquilea's golden eyes narrowed further, this time in brief confusion, as she contemplated what could surely only be the demise of her own species. To think, if they could not recognize their betters and their superiors, what would come of them! Adrien had long ago taught her when to bow in the face of someone so infinitely better, and what had she done? She had, instead, taught herself to be the best. Lea didn't find it a particularly arduous task - she was motivated by a fire she couldn't quite put out even if she tried.

Placing her large hands on the well shaped hips that lay beneath corded muscle, Linquilea sighed a bit and shook her head. "You are all the same here, it appears," the woman stated simply, her gravelly voice perhaps a bit less harsh than before. "I am remiss to admit, but I do not understand." She failed to elaborate her claims, however, and instead brushed irritating bangs from her molten eyes. "Where I am from, questions are answered. But I suppose that is not the way of things here?" Her voice lilted upwards in a question, though she would not be so foolish as to expect an answer.

TEMPLATE BY REVO. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread