Haunting me
[html]

C:

Thanatos didn't seem to mind her lack of organization and the rather horridly revealing shirt she found herself disliking even though it was the only nearest object. Oh well. Relaxing the slightest, Selene's large ears perked as he explained how he had found her. She would likely have to mask her scent now. Anyone from Casa di Cavalieri wasn't really that welcome on her new turf, only Fritz. Others may think she turned traitor, when it had simply been how someone and their little toy had torn her life apart. Another "Oh well."

The small coydog smiled softly, still not understanding how the world could be so cruel to her, have a man she gave her entire being to throw her away for another woman. How she had been raped yet again, hurt over something she had no control over. Without Fritz there, the tawny hybrid would have just ended it. Cut the very life from herself, leave herself near Hadley or Isa...A message of look what you've done to me... make them guilty. Lay her entire pain over them. Yet...Maybe there was something she could be happy for in Fritz, how could she leave him behind? Dupe him for someone so weak? That was so wrong. She flinched as he kissed her hand, murmuring comforting and soothing words to her. Since when did she have this effect on men? Or did she just guilt and whine them into caring, over an unfortunate sob story? Maybe she was in heat...That would be so nightmarish! God did she hope she was too young...She sniffed delicately, not finding her scent flung around the room so strong. She congratulated herself inside her head, happy that her fears were mistaken. I'll keep that in mind... Sel said softly, testing the words as if she had never said them. Gently, she pressed her muzzle to his chest, a gesture of thanks and friendly affection. Flitting away from his gentle gesture, Sel moved swiftly to the kitchen. Peeking out, eyes and ears intent, I've got some Stuff here...meat and wine. That alright? It was all that was left, hopefully there would be more later. Bringing the supplies out swiftly, the girl get them on the couchside table in the livingroom, settling herself on the comfy furniture. Thanatos...Why do you care about me? I mean...You're concerned, but why? How do you know of Hadley? I'm nothing...I'm not even that pretty. Is it because...You pity me? Did she just make some feel sorry for her? Whine and cry? How did he know of Ismeme and Hadley? How broken she had been? God...It's just that whatever it is, I'm the victim. 

<style type="text/css">
.seblcai b {font-weight:bold; color:#c3f4ef; text-shadow:#132c2a 1px 1px 2px;}
.seblcai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.seblcai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#6faba4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6MIzU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #006059; padding:190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#d1e9e7; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.seblcai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.seblcai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.seblcai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread