Haunting me
[html]

OOC here!

Thanatos was happy to see a smile on the woman’s face. It was nice to see that soft smile. Selene flinched when he kissed her hands and he met her eyes, realizing he shouldn’t have invaded her space in such a way. Perhaps she really didn’t mind and was only surprised because a moment later, her muzzle went to his chest affectionately. It could have very well just been a sign of thanks though. The meaning behind it didn’t matter much to Thanatos though. Selene stood and moved into the kitchen, asking if he wanted some meat and wine. Yes that’s fine Miss. He would have to go easy on the wine though, he tended to get overly friendly when wine or any other form of alcohol was involved.

Thanatos moved to sit beside the coydog and he looked up at her, surprised by her last question. No Selene, I don’t pity you. And you are very beautiful, you really are. Anyone can see that. I don’t like how you put yourself down like that. For one, you’re a gorgeous young woman that anyone would be lucky to have by their side. You are also very kind, maybe a little too trusting, but it’s what makes you who you are Selene. You are a wonderful woman and it’s time you realized that. He wasn’t scolding her or anything, he simply wanted her to see herself the way other’s saw her. Hadley I ran into by chance when he was away from Casa. He carried both yours and Isa’s scent, he seemed upset as well. I didn’t ask what happened but I know it involves the three of you. You don’t have to tell me what happened but whatever Isa did to hurt you, I’m sure it wasn’t intentional. Ismeme happens to be my younger cousin. I’ve known her since she was born and I know she wouldn’t hurt someone to the point where they left their home. She had a hard life growing up and as a way to cope with the pain, she would retreat within herself, leaving her body as basically an empty shell and making her unpredictable. I have a feeling something may have triggered her to retreat within herself like she used to and she did whatever it was that hurt you so. And knowing her, it’s eating away at her inside and she will more than likely try to talk to you and set things right. Maybe she already has too. He knew his cousin, she wouldn’t ever hurt someone like that. Isa was always the one protecting others from harm, not causing it. Thanatos took Selene’s hands again and looked into her ruby eyes. If she tries to talk to you again, can you at least hear her out before deciding you hate her? I can promise you, whatever she did wasn’t done on purpose. And as for why I care, well that is either a long story or I can make it short. Which would you prefer? He gave her a bit of a smile as he waited for an answer.

<style>
.thanatos .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.thanatos p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.thanatos b {color:#0B2161; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.thanatos {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... apwv-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:500px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BDBDBD; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread