What's Gong On With Me?
Ayasha hoped that she wasn’t interrupting anything when she came over to see Aeron but it would appear that the older woman had been doing something. She would have left but if there was something wrong with her tattoo, she wanted to know right away. And if it wasn’t the tattoo, she wanted to know what was wrong just as soon. So she gave Aeron a slight smile.

At what was wrong, Ayasha gathered her thoughts. "Well, I haven't been feeling all that well lately. I've been having trouble with throwing up mostly in the mornings. I know there isn’t anything wrong with the food I've been eating since Liam has been fine as well." She knew that her worries might offend the female but she needed to say them anyway.

"I'm worried that it has something to do with the tattoo but wouldn't it come up before now and be different." Her voice was more worried than when she started. "What's going on with me, Aeron? I'm going to die or lose my arm, am I?" So she might be overreacting but she felt she had a right to be worried. But she tried to calm down as she waited for Aeron to reassure her.

Messages In This Thread