Thrown outta the Nest
[html]
OOC 211

Ayita wasn’t sure why Liam had wanted to drag himself all the way out here but watching him pass the old house and her made her curious. She moved along behind him brown feet hitting the ground. She felt almost like a stalker. She was not sure as to why she was stalking her son. After all the male that looked so much like her. He was filling out to be a brave and wonderful man but she was unsure as to why was he looking at all these buildings.

Ayita watched and moved along until they stopped. Ayita smiled as she looked at the small old library. Ayita smiled she could only be content her child wanting to live on his own. Liam I think its time I push you out of the nest. she spoke as she looked at him. He wasn’t facing her but she could see him tense up. This made her laugh a little. Do you think Robin would like it here? she said a smile on her face as blue eyes lit up. She could almost tell he was trying not to turn around. Ayita smiled this was what he needed a push out of the nest to fly no to soar like an eagle.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug30 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f671d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f1e4de; }
.freebaug30 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug30 {margin:0 auto; width:343px; background-color:#f9f9f9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ebt7e.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #605b58; padding: 5px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#80321c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug30 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug30 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread