pain
[html]

Sorry this is late ;-; I AM A MONSTER

Medusa clutched her left arm with her right hand and watched as blood seeped between her golden fingers, staining them a ruddy brown. In her left hand, she clutched a pair of bloody scissors and tilted her head. Walking somewhere blindly, not really knowing or particularly caring where she ended up, so long as they had a medic. That would please the Narrator.

What on Earth possessed you to play with scissors? he asked. Medusa shrugged. I thought I saw the eagle. she said sulkily. Pouting, she walked along and lifted her eyes to see trees and trees and... more trees. So she had nothing.

Armani slithered around Medusa's neck and briefly tightened his grip in a snake version of a hug. The woman, while appreciative, gasped at the quick loss of breath along with the steady loss of blood. The cut from the scissors was very deep and long, spanning from her wrist to about three quarters of the way to her inner elbow.

Zmija Kraljica, keep me safe please. Deliver me to someone who will care, someone who will offer services of healing to your unworthy servant. Medusa prayed quietly, admitting to herself that the religion she shunned was important. As the woman began to feel light-headed and stumbled rather than walking, she scented a pack. Crying out with delight, she thanked the Zmija Kraljica and howled desperately for help.

<style type="text/css">
.med1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e6d5f; text-shadow:#1c0e0a 1px 1px 2px;}
.med1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.med1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2f1a1a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kSwwf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #291616; padding:230px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c9179; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.med1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.med1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.med1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread