A Helping Hand.
[html]

ooc text. Hope this is okay!

He'd been limping for quite some time, his bag missing from some place he'd buried it for safe keeping. He was trying to trace back his steps and pry into Fang's mind for hints. The bag was no where to be found. The fight with the mysterious female he couldn't figure out had left him bloody and sore. He knew the soreness probably had been added from something else but...

He shook his head to free lustful thoughts of Fang's from his own thoughts. What was happening? The line between the two was fading quickly and he'd been unable to control Fang. The annoying part showed when his thoughts reflected more of something evil than the ones Fang produced. Fang's were now being dominated with ways to meet the female again.

A large stream probably aiming towards the Grand Lake stood between him and his path he'd been trekking along. He decided to have himself a rest and wash the dried blood from his body. His stiff muscles caused him to wince as he moved down to sit up against a tree. The scratches Fang had earned during the sexual actions had left him scratched all over his body. The only wound that wouldn't heal all the way, however, would be the one on his chest. Toby had no idea why the mark had been what she had chose to leave on him, but he was sure it meant something to her. A promise, perhaps, that she'd be back for more.

Inspecting his blood covered body he decided it was best to tend to his bleeding chest first. He'd managed to stop some of the blood but now it was dried and crusted over. Infection might set in if not properly attended to... Boy, wouldn't things be easier with a bit of help and medical tools. He looked around trying to remember something of his past... Someone had taught him about herbs once... His mother? He squinted a bit in the morning light. Yes... Yes his mother. The one who'd took him in. A small sigh escaped his lips. The saddest part of history was that he couldn't remember the history that had made him.

I will not fall, I will not fade.
I will take your breath away!
<style>
.tobony p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.tobony b {color:#8b9fbf;}
.tobony-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.tobony-charname {text-align:center; font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8b9fbf; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.tobony-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/25fhkev.jpg); height:301px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#061446;}
.tobony-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.tobony {background-color:#5f6fa6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #061446; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c1446; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.

Messages In This Thread