A Helping Hand.
[html]

ooc text. hi xD

There was a caution in the steps as the man neared him. A welcome, with a secret hesitation in his tone of voice. But when he close enough it seemed that he now had no fear of Toby. The steps quicked and he was beside Toby within a second. His eyes met Toby's ebony irises. He wanted to help the german shepherd. There was an ache as he managed a thankful smile. He was growing tired and it was hard to keep his eyes open.

"Thank you..." he muttered. Then a weasel scurried from the man's pocket as he removed his pants. That was another thing. This was a male. Shadow, the huge New Dawn wolf, had been the first male he'd allowed close to him in a while. Now this male was going to help him while he bled. Had he changed in this way too? The weasel scurried out and narrowed her eyes curiously on Toby's ragged frame, asking if he was about to die.

"Well I... don't plan on it. Just a little fight..." It was funny how he addressed the fight as little. It was one of the worse fights Toby had been involved in since his break away from the pack. He clenched his jaw in thought as the man went on. He wanted revenge. He wanted to remove the woman from him and Fang. Fang's thoughts were still outrageous and littering his mind with lustful, wanting thoughts. Some surprised him. There'd even been one about a possible mate...

So was this it then? Toby wouldn't get a mate while Fang did? Was that even fair? No! That's not! he wanted to scream. He wanted to break into tears while beating the woman up. There couldn't be a mate for Fang and not him. Surely there was one out there...

Shaking his head to clear it he looked back up to the helpful male. "Just a bad cut in my leg and a gap in my chest. I'll manage though." He gave a sarcastic laugh. Of course he'd manage... Because when it all came down to it it seemed he couldn't die. And dying was what he'd really wanted for a long time...

I will not fall, I will not fade.
I will take your breath away!
<style>
.tobony p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.tobony b {color:#8b9fbf;}
.tobony-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.tobony-charname {text-align:center; font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8b9fbf; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.tobony-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/25fhkev.jpg); height:301px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#061446;}
.tobony-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.tobony {background-color:#5f6fa6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #061446; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c1446; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.

Messages In This Thread