A Helping Hand.
[html]

This is the chest wounds shape: http://runesecrets.com/img/thurisaz-100x100.gif

The male thought he was understating things. He gave a small chuckle at that and let him move in to fix up his leg. "That's fine. Anything for a bit of a healing treatment." For some odd reason, this male didn't strike him as threatening. In fact as he grew closer something naturally allowed Toby to relax, giving his problems over to the male. He tore his shorts up, using the cloth to piece together a bandage for the leg wound. Toby gave a small grunt at the movement on the broken tissue. It'd probably feel better if he held still, but he couldn't help but try to move and adjust to the man's work as he patched him together again.

Alduin was his name. A man with a companion named Amelia. Toby nodded and gave a small smile. They were nice. He liked the kindness they both showed, though Amelia reminded him more of a innocent pup than a friend he could ever be on the same terms with. He imagined the relationship to be more of a child and their uncle, if he were to let himself grow close to the animal along with her friend. "I go by Toby. Forgive me for pestering you with my lack of health. You see, a woman provoked me to an attack and, well, I'm afraid to say she showed me up." It hurt his natural pride, the one men usually have, to admit his defeat to such a woman. But the female was no ordinary woman. Fang's thoughts made sure to keep Toby in the know on that fact.

His healer moved down, closer than before, to get a look at the problem in his chest. Amelia scrambled up to look at the german shepherd a bit better. Her gaze showed the curiousity she voiced moments after. He gave a small laugh at the words she asked. "Quite alright, Alduin. Amelia I am a german shepherd. Or just a dog for short." He gave her a helpful smile then turned his gaze over to Alduin. The man was inspecting the gash, probably wondering the same question Toby had in mind.

"Do you have an idea what the symbol is? I can't quite figure it out but I'm sure it means something or another..." He became still under the man's care so as to not interfere with the patch work.

<style>
.crows .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.crows p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.crows b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.crows {background-color:#A4A4A4; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... vge0-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 265px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.crows-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.crows .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Fang/Toby table by Bria.

Messages In This Thread