A Helping Hand.
[html]

OOC here!

He waited for something to occur next and when it did it sent Toby into a heap of confusion. Had the male just inspected his face? Smiling at it? Did that count as checking him out? Alduin was quite a peaceful appearing man, so his actions puzzled Toby. He'd always thought that things between those of the same gender occured in violence. That's how it'd been for him. The same went for Fang and those alike him. Right? He puzzled these things as the man shook his head. He hadn't had a clue of what Toby's new scar would stand for.

Then came the bandaging of his chest. It was a stiff work, his muscles having grown sore around the wound and it was tender to the touch. After the infection was cleaned away from it at the moment his pain went down a few levels and he was able to focus on Alduin's movements around him. A brush of their muzzles touched. He gave a quick intake of air in surprise hearing Amelia give her hiss. It'd been an accident. He was sure of it. Fang's voice alerted in his mind. What's that remind you of, lousey dog? Fang was attempting to dissarm the poor dog in his own mind. The hardly sane male knew exactly what Fang wanted him to be thinking of: abuse, rape, and injustice. The three brothers he was raised by in the pack after his kidnapping.

No! He wouldn't stand for it. The apology was proof! Alduin wasn't like the other men. He was being kind. He was helping Toby for crying out loud! There was a small burst of anger. He wished Fang were real. He wished he could kill the male who hosted his demonic ways in Toby's body. A low growl accidently came from his mouth just as Alduin pulled away. The black eyes widened in surprise at himself.

"S-sorry! I wasn't intending that for you! O-or Amelia! I just uhm... had something on my mind is all!" He held his breath, hoping the male wouldn't react badly. He had liked his company so far and he wasn't planning on his friend leaving before the relationship actually started.

<style>
.crows .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.crows p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.crows b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.crows {background-color:#A4A4A4; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... vge0-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 265px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.crows-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.crows .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Fang/Toby table by Bria.

Messages In This Thread