A Helping Hand.
[html]

OOC here! SHORT POST >.<

Your past seems traumatic. Yeah... that was an understatement. He sighed. Did he really want to throw a depressing pity party? No. Had it happened anyway? Yes. He would stop it then. There was a moment of silence before Alduin's hand came to rest on his ankle and his comforting gaze met the ebony eyes that gazed back. "Thank you, Alduin. I'll remember that..." He gave a bit more thought to his terrible situation then suddenly came to a conclusion.

"How about we have some fun? Something much less grumpy and annoying like I've been for the past weeks." He slowly used the tree he'd been leaned up against to boost himself to stand then offered a hand to the squatting male. It'd been far too much of a storm lately in Toby's brain and since Alduin was here Fang had shut up enough to provide an opportunity of happiness. An opportunity he'd probably take without question.

<style>
.crows .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.crows p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.crows b {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.crows {background-color:#A4A4A4; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... vge0-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 265px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.crows-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.crows .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Fang/Toby table by Bria.

Messages In This Thread