A Helping Hand.
[html]
`` D I S T U R B I A
nothing heard, nothing said, can’t even speak about it; on my life, on my head, don’t wanna think about it

Word count: 242 // Me too xD

He eyed the shepherd warily as he used the tree to stand. Alduin was certain that the male should be standing so soon, but it appeared that he was all right for the time being. He declined Toby’s offer with a wave of his hand and stood on his own. The last thing he wanted was to have the other topple over because of his weight. When he stood, he realized how much taller he was than the shepherd, and it made him feel too big for his own good. Still, he stood at full height with ears and tail erect, his eyes scouting the surrounding area for potential threats. When he found none, Alduin turned his eyes back to the darker male.

So long as whatever your idea of fun is doesn’t involve too much strenuous activity, I believe that would be fine,” he said, his worry for the male very evident in his voice. “I would hate for those wounds of yours to open again.

He moved a step closer to the dog, readying himself should he need to aid him in one way or another. Amelia watched from her perch on Alduin’s shoulders, her tail flickering in irritation. The dog was not her favorite, but so long as her wolf companion did not shun his presence, she would tolerate it as well. Still, this did not stop her from hissing a warning to the beast as her wolf approached.

release me from this curse i’m in; trying to maintain, but i’m struggling. put on your pretty lies, you’re in the city of wonder

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread