A Helping Hand.
OOC – We can end this soon just saying they spend a certain amount of time getting to become buds that day and then BAM. Toby is like... <3_<3 or some crap like that... PS I'm too lazy to use a table. xD

He felt the weary gaze but ignored it and smoothly placed his hand back beside him when he was rejected the chance to help Alduin after all Toby'd recieved from him. It was funny to see such a large german shepherd downsized by the male who towered over him. He knew he was a wolf and all but still Toby usually reached a good height on wolves around him and most certainly all dogs he knew.

The male hadn't thought about his wounds reopening and he felt a bit foolish. Was he this desperate to have some fun? To manage a smile? He shook his head and gave a tired sigh. "Well I suppose that is something I should avoid for a bit. How about a walk whilst we search for the things I buried here a few days ago?" He started to walk, putting his weight on his good leg, and slowly made his way towards a few more trees trying to smell his own stale scent on the bark.

With no luck he turned back to Alduin and Amelia. "A side messenger bag and some clothing. I'm assuming it's in this area but I'm not quite sure..." he faded off. How pathetic could you get when you didn't even know where your own belongings had gone? He gave a low, half-hysterical chuckle and shook his head. "Sorry but memories cling to the back of my mind when I need them to find things."

Messages In This Thread