A Helping Hand.
OOC - a few more posts because i have an idea? XD

Alduin was so kind and cheering and positive and nothing seemed to bother him. With him Toby'd been patched up both physically and mentally. He couldn't help the uncontrollable urge to thank the lad so as his mouth began to open he really didn't know what was happening. "I want to think you, Alduin... for all you've done for me today..." As he caught on that his thoughts were being spoken alloud there was a silly thing he pulled. His cheeks warmed, unseen under his black coat, and he let out a nervous chuckle in hopes he hadn't made things just awkward. An apologetic smile finding itself on his face once again as he looked to the male.

That's when Alduin brought up a home and resting. Had he had a good rest in days? Months? Years? No. Had he ever had a real home before? No. Not even when he was with his family, which consisted of Mya and Grace, had he managed to have a home. There was nothing he could do about it either because he'd probably just end up traveling away from it once more. "I don't have a home, Alduin..." he said slowly, as if saying these words in this way would help stop the depression that gathered in his mind.

A home... A place to call home. It'd been something he had wanted for quite some time and a great amount of sadness filled his heart since he was sure he'd never find a place he could be excepted. Not with his condition. There was more thought and Toby began to wonder if Alduin was really so kind to extend an invitation to Alduin's home for Toby... yet he was sure that was a bad idea. Homes weren't suppose to be shared for monsters. For the first time since he'd been with the helpful male Fang chimed into his thoughts: Yet they say monsters sleep under the bed... And knowing Fang probably meant this in a perverted way his annoyance with life flared again. He was forced to stop his hobbling down the terrain to try and clear his conflicted mind.

Messages In This Thread