[M] there's a fire starting in my heart
[html]
HAIL THE CONQUEROR WORM

WC (+?) hubbahubba

His bones slid and changed, popped and cracked into a new form. The transition was smooth - Well practiced, like oiled machinery. But even so, it tired him further, pushed him dangerously into exhaustion, and when at last his form mirrored that of his bloodied companion, Sirius could do little but lay in the arms that enfolded him. His body rose and fell with the motions of the other man's chest, and Ezekiel's heartbeat welled in his ears, thundering to match the staccato of his own.

A wracked, coughing laughter echoed his maddened cackle, and they were two crazy men, naked in a field, laughing at the deep black sky as they wallowed in their own blood. Nothing in the world could have brought him a greater depth of satisfaction and relief as that instant, that moment. His hatred and adoration gave him a greater affinity for the Aquila than for any other man, and although this bond was strange and volatile, it was oddly comforting.

Finally, his head lifted, acidic eyes still watering with pain and laughter lingering on the sharp and bloodied features of his wildling kin. "I couldn't kill you," He rasped around a chuckle, "Think of how the women would mourn. You always were such a pretty little bastard." Yellow teeth, stained with blood, glinted at the other in a Cheshire grin.

<style>
#sirisecui {
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/L9C7i.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:top center;
padding-top:140px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
font-size:12px;
width:550px;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#sirisecui p.siriImage + p { text-indent:0; }
#sirisecui .ooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic;font-size:11px;border-bottom:1px dotted;padding-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:.90px;text-indent:20px;padding:10px 60px 0px 60px;}
#sirisecui p {text-indent:40px;padding:0px 60px 0px 60px;}
#sirisecui b {font-size:13px;letter-spacing:1px;}
#sirisecui .name {text-align:center;font-family: 'Permanent Marker', cursive;font-size:50px;line-height:20px;}
#sirisecui .quote {text-align:center;font-style:bold;font-size:16px;padding-top:15px;letter-spacing:10px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread