[p] the desert after nightfall
[html]

AWKWARD TIEM

Alma bent down to pick up a rabbit pelt. The head was missing, and the legs were in thin strips - but it was fine otherwise. She stood up and dusted it off, in case any bits of wood or dust had gotten into the pelt. The male mentioned something about housekeeping, which gave her a moment of confusion. She looked at him blankly; she thought her cave was organized, if that was what he implying. Although she was born Luperci, she was raised in a more feral lifestyle, and so was not familiar with the methods more civilized canines might use to decorate, or store things.

"The wood is for bows. Most of it. Spears, too, but I have not made any recently." Alma simply thought the bow was a superior weapon, though there was also the fact that Ezekiel had commissioned her to work on making bows for all of Inferni. For those reasons, she spent most of her time making bows - even if spears were easier and quicker to make. "Sometimes I get bored and do little things. Beads... carvings..."

She trailed off while she watched him remove the old bandage. The blood dripping from the wound, staining his fur, reminded her that she would need water or something to clean it with. Alma did not have any with her, and had temporarily forgotten Lethe, the river that ran through the caverns. The only thing that came to mind was using her tongue, and that suddenly made her feel very, very awkward. "Uhhh..." How am I supposed to ask this? The coyote woman stood there, staring at him. In times of nervousness or stress, she was prone to becoming nonverbal. This, unfortunately, was one of those times.

<style type="text/css">
hr { height:0px; width:100%; margin: 0px 150px 0px 150px auto; }
.runningdeertablerun {width:500px; border:none; margin:0px auto;}
.runningdeertableooc {font-family: times; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.3px;}
.runningdeertable {font-family: Arial; font-size:13px; text-indent:30px; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:510px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread