Looks just like blood inside a vein
[html]
Word Count :: 222 Ayasha is kind of pissed at Ahiga and gives him some surprising news.

For the moment she ignored the fact that her mate was coming after her and stared at her brother for any sign that he was sorry about trespassing on another pack's lands. He gave her a sheepish smile and her scowl deepened as she regarded him. She had no real good reason for being this angry at him except her moodiness from being pregnant.

But of course Liam came over and gave a snort at her speech to Ahiga and she gave him what she hoped was a withering glare before she turned her attention to her little brother. But he growled at her loverboy and her eyes narrowed rather dangerously. He had better not say or do anything more to threaten her mate or she would turn him over to the leaders. Which was something that would likely not want to happen to him.

His words however made her really angry. "Ahiga! Don't you dare hurt the father of my unborn pups or talk to him that way or I will kill you with my bare hands." That might not have been the best way to let her brother know that she was pregnant but she didn’t think about that right now. She was more concerned about keeping said father safe from the pups' uncle, who looked ready to kill Liam.

Photo courtesy of Joachim S. Müller

<style>
.KMTT_AyaGrenn p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_AyaGrenn b {font-family:verdana; color:#995b3b; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#76743b 1px 1px 2px;}
.KMTT_AyaGrenn {background-color:#c8c55d; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#221110; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... Ayatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #703926; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_AyaGrenn .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_AyaGrenn .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #703926; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread