Are We Ready?
He wrapped his arms around her tightly, but not so tight as to accidentally hurt the tiny lives growing inside of her body. His embrace was firm, possessive and protective. "Of course I will be there for you, Ayasha. I won't stop a healer from being there too, but I will be there to personally protect you while you are vulnerable." He felt sick imagining what all could go wrong during labor, during delivery.

Even her soft gentle kisses didn't ease his mind, didn't ease his worry. He found himself wishing he had paid more attention to Taliesin's tree hugging lessons. He wracked his brain, trying to remember if he'd heard any mention of herbs that were beneficial for a pregnant female to take. He licked at her shoulder lightly as he thought.

The words came out before he could stop himself. "No more hunting, love. I'll feed you. And I don't want you exploring the caves on your own. If it weren't for the fact that you can protect yourself better in this form, I'd beg you to use the lupine form during your pregnancy."

Messages In This Thread