practice makes perfect
[html]

+3! yay! Big Grin

Though Octavius prided himself on knowing the dark halls by heart, he often ran into pack mates and the walls. As he trotted through the darkness on two legs, easily the size of a smaller full grown male, he failed to hear another coming along. Suddenly, another frame smacked right into him, larger and heavily muscled, causing the young white male to stumble backwards and fall on his backside. All of his materials tumbled from his arms and scattered over the floor, causing him to sigh and rub at his face. Without even looking up to see who he had smacked into, the boy began collecting his things back into a ball.

I’m really sorry…didn’t hear you coming and it’s pretty dark in here… Groaning softly, he stood and rubbed at his back and legs with one hand before straightening up and looking at the other male. A frown pulled at his mouth as he took in the sight before him, and he took a small step forward, hand out in an offering of peace. You aren’t hurt, are you? I’m so sorry… Once again he was shaking his head, pulling his bundle closer to his chest and hunching over a little. Octavius hated making people mad, unless they deserved to be messed with of course. However, he didn’t even know this man, so there was no reason at all for him to want to antagonize him.

I’m Octavius Poer de Angelo…Naniko’s son, who are you? Shifting nervously, he ran a hand back over his short, but growing, hair. He noticed the bristling from the other make and stepped back a bit, hoping that there would be no real anger or grudges held for such a small accident. I really am sorry…was just heading back to my room to work on this new project, wasn’t really paying enough attention.

<style type="text/css">
.octa1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4cebb; text-shadow:#130c06 1px 1px 2px;}
.octa1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.octa1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#432a1a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/esKrU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #342013; padding:276px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9d765f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.octa1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.octa1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.octa1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread