practice makes perfect
[html]
Call me weird, but I just envisioned these two having a weird bromance. LOL

After ensuring his gear was unharmed he straightened, crossing his arms. Cold amber eyes watched the younger male, some kind of disdain and laughter mingling in the shimmering optics. "The halls ain't that dark, Octavius. Just gotta watch where your going. And no, a little guy like you ain't gonna put the hurt on me." At that, he did smile, though it was somehow lacking in the eyes, one of those little symptoms that would tell volumes about his mental illness to those who knew and understood such things.

After a moment, he unfurled his arms, reaching out to clap the boy on the shoulder. "Nah. No harm done. I'm Liam. My mate and I joined back in January. So you create, huh? Least I'm guessing so from the arm load of stuff there."

He shrugged, as if saying it didn't matter if his guess was wrong. "I'm kinda tinkerin' in that direction, too. I'm aiming more at the furniture aspect. See, I broke a chair, an' I was tryin' to figure out how to make one for us shifters. Seems like mosta the human stuff just ain't good enough. I'm also workin' on rebuildin' a house too. You any good?" It wasn't quite his way, to ease into a conversation so easilly, but the butterflies were held at bay mostly, and running into this white wolf was a good omen.

<style type="text/css">
.vcliamhellno b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.vcliamhellno p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vcliamhellno {margin:0 auto; width:401px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/20aqqro.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0c0; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 4px 4px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread