practice makes perfect
[html]

+3! that would be interesting. oh, and octa is almost Liam's height, just skinnier.

The look in the man’s eyes made Octavius shift from foot to foot nervously, despite the smile pulling at his dark colored lips. Something about his demeanor was just…not very friendly as a whole. However much the man made him nervous though, the boy refused to be rude and take off without any more words. He felt as if making more friends within the pack was a must. His mother was the queen, after all, he had a responsibility to help her in any way he could. If that meant being nice to those that he was afraid of, he’d do it in a heartbeat…besides that Amy woman, he couldn’t stand her at all.

A large, meaty hand reached out and thumped him on the shoulder as Liam spoke about becoming a crafter as well. This caused the boy’s eyes to light up and his head tilt to the side with curiosity. Words of the humans’, creatures who had lived before the walking canines, building caused his ears to lift fully. The dark man was right, human stuff wasn’t very well suited for the Luperci’s to use constantly. It was all old and rotting, and the construction was usually not made for their body types. These things could be remedied of course, but it took crafters to do the remedying.

Finally the white one smiled and nodded slowly, looking down at the things in his arms. I’ve not done much building…a bit in the gardens and that is it. However I know how to find stable wood and tools, and I can ask my mother where you can get other supplies easily… Octavius loved helping people, it gave him a chance to learn new things and to study how others worked. If this Liam could teach him anything, the boy would gladly take it, without a fuss at all.

<style type="text/css">
.octa1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4cebb; text-shadow:#130c06 1px 1px 2px;}
.octa1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.octa1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#432a1a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/esKrU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #342013; padding:276px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9d765f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.octa1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.octa1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.octa1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread