empires start in an open field
[html]
|| THROUGH THE TRIALS ||

Athanasios hadn't really asked about some of the details of the story, since you were supposed to deliberate on what you were given. He couldn't really tell that to Artemisia though. "Well," he hummed, pondering his answer. "I hadn't really thought of it like that." He had to admit, the girl had him thinking. "The story ends there, but if I had to guess, it would be nothing. They did what they were trained to do, which back then was take down deer for whoever told them to. Since Actaeon was a human and Artemis was a goddess, it would be considered forbidden to see a god or goddess like that."

A mask, yes. Thanos hardly ever thought about what was hidden under it though. He never took it off -- not to bathe or to sleep. Never. "Oh, there is something under there, don't fret. The only thing under this mask is a past life. Something I never became."

So these kids had a quest of their own, huh? Thanos was extremely curious now, about this girl's culture as well as herself in general. She seemed wise beyond her years with what she had already shown Thanos. "That's exciting! Maybe you can tell me a story about that sometime, huh?" Athanasios was not one to say he would see the girl again, but who knew, really? Karma worked in strange ways. The monk looked up to find the sun started to loom closer and closer over the horizon, signaling that it was going to get dark soon. He put his hand between the sun and the horizon, giving himself a couple of hours before the sun would touch the line that divided land and sky. Maybe it was time for Artemisia to go home as well. Whatever family she had was probably waiting for her.

|| OUR TONGUES ARE TIED ||

<style>
.circle .title { font-size:11px; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.1em 0.2em #000; letter-spacing:12px; color:#000; text-align: center; }
.circle .title2 { font-size:11px; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.1em 0.2em #000; letter-spacing:11px; color:#000; text-align: center; }
.circle p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; }
.circle b {color:#000; letter-spacing:-.1px; }
.circle .wc {text-shadow: 0.0em 0.1em 0.2em #000; letter-spacing:-.1px; }
.circle {font-family: arial, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:60px 0px 10px 0px; }
.circle-border {width:500px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread