empires start in an open field
[html]

Word Count → 358 /RUNS FOR THE HILLS

Thanos was more than patient with her constant question, something she wasn't entirely used to. Already her tutor had chastised her for asking too many questions about things that didn't really matter in their world, but then, she suspected he didn't quite understand her thirst for knowledge. He wanted it for power, and she wanted it because her soul needed it in order to go on existing. I feel bad for the dogs. She murmured in quieter tones, almost remorseful. Until now, she'd been able to forget the goings-on in her own pack, and the problems amongst her Family. By birth she was a more natural member of Salsola than most could ever hope to be, but that too came with its own problems. Greatness was expected of her, and she feared failure above all else.

Reviewing the words she'd learned from the Grecian man (παιδί, Αδελφόι, μάσκα, and Ο Τροχός respectively), she nodded in a quick consensus to his question—or was it a request—to whether she would tell him about the coming of age ceremony. You helped me with the answer to mine, actually. Because of this... Their meeting, by fate or something far less esoteric, Encounter, I will pass my test. He raised his hands toward the sky and watched on with awe as he peered between the space his hands made, leaning forward slightly, before realizing what he was doing. It was late, and she'd stayed longer than she should have. If no one was worrying about her, she would be surprised. The Boreas attacks had everyone on edge, and a missing Erischild would not go unnoticed.

Rising abruptly to her feet, she swept in a slightly more graceful bow than the one she'd delivered to Sirius upon finding him in the ruins, and smiled again. I have to go, signore, Her tone was listless and light, like she'd been running. Taking several bounding steps in the direction of home, she suddenly stopped and whirled on the spot. Thank you for helping me! The dark child called back, before setting off at a run again. She had much to do, and daylight was not in her favor.

<style>
.heraldictxt-2 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7Vx6P.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position: top left;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px; text-align:justify;}
.heraldictxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread