Rescue Me
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy kept going, unaware of the trail that she was leaving behind, wishing that she'd never purchased the dumb crow that was following her around. The black bird spotted Shadow and flew over to his side, perching next to his head. It immediately started up a racket after Shadow finished talking, sending Amy spinning around. Will you shut up! It never stopped. Her eyes widened as she realized how unaware she'd become. She hadn't even heard Shadowfang's words, too involved in her hunt for a fight.

She straightened herself up, pushing bangs out of her face. Looking over the black slave she tensed up. He seemed healthy enough. Would probably make a good opponent. If she had a clue what he had said at all. Stepping forward Amy tensed up, grinning with far too many teeth. You can help me train. She didn't have any weapons on her this time, simply training at hand to hand combat, deciding that relying on her weapons too much could harm her.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread