Rescue Me
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

A hand pressed down on her, only helping the protests her body was giving, forcing her back down. Glaring Amy listened with reluctance. Looking off Amy muttered to herself. Rest. Pah. I don't need it. I'm fine. The food was pushed closer to her, and finding herself not allowed to do anything but sit there Amy reluctantly picked up the meat. It was the most delicious thing she'd ever eaten, wolfed down in seconds. She rapidly grabbed another piece, swallowing it down and ending her self-imposed famine.

The meat was washed down with the water that was there, emptied. Her stomach began protesting again, this time from receiving so much after such a long time with nothing. Amy leaned back, knowing that she couldn't eat anything else. At least not for a little while, letting her stomach adjust to the idea of food. Amy shot up at the words the blasted slave spoke, prepared to fight him right then and there. Nothing happened that's of your concern, slave. She held herself as proudly as possible before slumping down again, wishing that it was the truth. That she had some pride to still hold to.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread