the woods are lovely, dark and deep
[html]

Sparrow is the only person in the Luperci world to be afraid of a pygmy, I believe. |-:
EDIT: Opps, I forgot to mention, I was wondering if this thread could lead them on to talk about the wolves attacking Inferni?

The raven seemed to be distracted by something, which Sparrow caught the hint of. But, she thought it may have been staring at one of its brethren or something of the like, and continued to inspect the bird. So busy inspecting the creature that she did not hear the soft growls, nor took notice of the signs of another’s presences. It was not until she spoke did the fawn realized she was not alone as she would have thought, and frozen in place when her voice reached her large ears. Though she felt tense, she quickly whipped around a moment later, yellow eyes as big as suns as she took in the small Luperci.

The first thought that came to mind escaped her lips, “H-how do you know my name?” A moment later she realized that she had just said it aloud a minute ago when she was… talking to the bird. For a moment, she became nervous, hoping that the miniature woman did not think of her as childish, or worse, mad. But, more pressing matters presented themselves than concerning about the Luperci’s outlook on her, and stared frightfully like a deer in headlights.

The woman was not normal—she was smaller than even she by a long shot, and though that was the only difference about them, Sparrow found herself terrified by that fact. It was too weird for her, and quickly made the assumption that she somehow stepped out of Inferni, that she was mistaken and walked into some cursed woods. And the woman must be some sort of—what, a witch? No… She did have that sort of air about her, but the bird that perched on her shoulder did not help with that judgment. Nonetheless, the fawn shrank before her, ears pinning against her head, arms wrapping around her torso as if in attempt to protect herself.

“W-who… are you?”

<style type="text/css">
.sparraze1 .space {width:290px; height:280px; float:left;}
.sparraze1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#812a0a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#70593e 1px 1px 2px;}
.sparraze1 p.ooc {text-size:12; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.sparraze1 p.ooc + p {padding:5px 15px;}
.sparraze1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sparraze1 {margin:0px auto; width:98%; min-width:500px; text-align:justify; max-width:730px; background-color:#ecdcb5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uEg2h.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #70593e; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-size:12px; color:#70593e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:georgia; border-top-left-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread