the woods are lovely, dark and deep
ooc: That is fine. Smile

Zana had seen all sorts of reactions to her tiny stature but she had not been prepared for what this younger soul threw at her. Fear of the tiny woman was not common, or at least others hid it well if they did, but it was viewed in the pygmies eyes that the woman before her that she saw Zana for what the tiny creature believed she was, a freak. Her ears pressed back slightly as the foolish creature before her asked how she knew her name. Zana would have been stunned if she hadn't believed the girl addle already. She growled softly at the stranger, the hormones talking as she spat. "Idiot. Were you not just talking to the ravens of who you were.." Her eyes flared in color for a second, her blood boiling, but the emotions didn't last long as the raven who had perched upon her arched spine began to preen her mane.

The small woman calmed quickly under the effects of the bird, her eyes narrowing as she watched the youth below her a moment. Her temper evaporated but she still was slightly offended by the way of the yearling. Her voice was gruff but she didn't ignore the other as she gave her name. "I'm Zana.. I can probably assume you are new to the clan, no?" she asked as she shifted her weight from one side to the other before reaching back to run a finger along the raven's wings softly.

Her eyes flicked back to the other as she called down. "I won't bite you know.. not hard.."

Messages In This Thread