the woods are lovely, dark and deep
[html]

Out of Character text

The words lashed at Sparrow, and though they were not as severe as she had once heard, she still took it to heart. “I-I’m sorry…” she murmured, making her voice loud enough to be heard, but it was obvious that she found this situation extremely uncomfortable. “I, um, did not know that you were… there. It just surprised me that you heard it… I guess.” The fawn was unsure that she explained herself right, but it was the best she could do. She did not often make excuses, since she usually took what was thrown at her, but she felt the need to defend herself from the small woman, even if it was a small attempt.

“Zana…” she repeated her name, out of habit so that she could remember the name better. It was not like she had a terrible memory—no, it was quite the opposite. To repeat a name helped Sparrow remember the entire better, to make sure it would be stocked in her vast noggin. It seemed that the female was a clan member, or otherwise it would be questionable why she was in the territory, so it became important to Sparrow that she’d remember her title, especially since she made a bad impression.

“And yes… I’m new, just joined yesterday.” She was quite for a moment, and continued further, “And, like I said a moment ago, I am Sparrow,” she felt the need to properly introduce herself, despite the moment of confusion that occurred, “Vesper’s—um, I mean, the Optio’s, sibling.” She was unsure if she should refer to her sister by her rank or name, and always seemed to fumble with both when talking about her.

“…O-okay.” She was unsure about Zana’s meaning, but inched closer towards the tree in which the russet woman perched, the raven staring curiously after her, oblivious to the tension they had just shared. Again, the fawn was lost for words, and the first thing that came to mind was what she spoke of, “I actually thought you were one of those wolves when you first spoke… The ones that have been bothering Inferni.”

<style type="text/css">
.sparraze1 .space {width:290px; height:280px; float:left;}
.sparraze1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#812a0a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#70593e 1px 1px 2px;}
.sparraze1 p.ooc {text-size:12; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.sparraze1 p.ooc + p {padding:5px 15px;}
.sparraze1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sparraze1 {margin:0px auto; width:98%; min-width:500px; text-align:justify; max-width:730px; background-color:#ecdcb5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uEg2h.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #70593e; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-size:12px; color:#70593e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:georgia; border-top-left-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread