the woods are lovely, dark and deep
[html]

ooc here.

Sparrow found that she was frowning as the small woman was in disbelief about her relations to Vesper. If anything, she was offended—of course, the small, stuttering soul seemed to be completely cut from different cloth from the proud woman that was the Optio. But, despite their distance and differences, the mottled female was honored to have her as a family member, and did not wish others to think folly when she spoke of their relation. Yet, she did not feel the confidence to defend herself, and remained silent, and her expression stayed the same besides the grimace.

At Zana’s words, she did have to think. When she first had heard her, she had expected a towering wolf than a small hybrid up in a tree, though she found both equally as disturbing. But, apparently, the bright woman wanted an answer, and Sparrow did not wish to spite her. “W-well… You can’t account for appearances. Giants can fall before ants if they are not careful enough.” She hoped this answer was satisfactory enough for Zana, but she was unsure. The words she spoke though were her honest opinion though; size should not be the deciding factor for a person’s capabilities. She certainly did not underestimate the Lykoi, and still in fact was intimidated by her.

“You did a pretty good job on s-sneaking up on me, though. If I was an enemy, I wouldn’t have saw anything coming,” she added, though she did not intend to compliment her, unknowing if she liked comments or not. But, it was too late to take it back, and could only wait and see if she had gained Zana’s favor.

<style type="text/css">
.sparraze1 .space {width:290px; height:280px; float:left;}
.sparraze1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#812a0a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#70593e 1px 1px 2px;}
.sparraze1 p.ooc {text-size:12; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.sparraze1 p.ooc + p {padding:5px 15px;}
.sparraze1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sparraze1 {margin:0px auto; width:98%; min-width:500px; text-align:justify; max-width:730px; background-color:#ecdcb5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uEg2h.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #70593e; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-size:12px; color:#70593e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:georgia; border-top-left-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread