I will search the world
[html]

Whee~! Set in Shiloh Hills, hope you don't mind!WC: 405

Nothing but sunshine greeted her as she made her way outside the Manor, provisions bouncing at her waist with every step. Everything seemed rather quiet among her home, and the outside simply called out to the girl during these wonderful days, bursting at the seams full of light and life. Her trusted companion was with her, like always, and together they made off to the north, in search of more worldly beauty that the Lictor seemed to crave after the winter months.

As the hills drew ever closer into view, a light wind whipped her dark hair about, tongues of fire lapping about her perfectly white shoulders. She breathed in deeply the rich smells of the earth, wind, and sky, hugging the strap of her satchel. Giselle descended the hilltop only to rise to another, taking in the wonderful green sight about her. The last time the snow white princess was among these parts, she had come across the golden prince of the north. As she made a trek towards a shady tree, she paused in step, and the stoat wiggled in her satchel as if feeling her discomfort. The pale female went back to that day, then, remembering when Ezekiel had pulled out his bow, ready to shoot at her brave little friend who only intended to help her. But a smile flitted across her face all the same; had they not had their encounter, fearful though it was, they would have possibly never met; even then at the Winter Festival.

She shook her head of the thought, but by the time she had stopped under the lush tree, Tux had wriggled himself of her bookbag and taken to her shoulder. Her nose came into contact with his own, smaller one as she giggled. "There's nothing to worry about, my brave knight," she said reassuringly into his beady black eyes. "I know you'll always be here to protect me." Before she could rest comfortably, though, the auburn haired female couldn't help but look over her shoulder just once, just to be sure there was no large-eared male with a bow aimed in her general direction. In such an open area, she was rather vulnerable, but there was no one within sight or scent distance of the pair. Giselle took a seat daintily on the grass, her back again the tree trunk and smoothing out her dress as she began to sort through her books.

image © alecperkins @ flickr ; table by lin
<style>
.gisspringooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.gisspringcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.gisspring p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gisspring b {color:#B7431F; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFEA; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gisspring {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D2896D;letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:425px;}
.gisspringinner{background-color:#FFFFEA; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... lletab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:1px solid #E1A88D; width:425px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread