I will search the world
[html]

Fffffff I don't know how many times I tried to start this reply :c WC: 488

Though she had only brought a few books, it was hard for the pale female to choose between them all. At some point in her decision making, her stoat had curled up into her lap and closed his eyes. Giselle gently held the tale of Sleeping Beauty in her hands, the book Silvano had gifted to her, but today seemed to want a different story. Gingerly placing the Sleeping Beauty book back inside her satchel, she felt around inside and drew another book, a single claw running across the film of dust that the cover had collected. It was a collection of stories from several authors, one she had briefly glanced at and decided to borrow from the Dreamer's library. The young woman seemed to already find herself lost in her own world, for she did not hear the trotting of hooves nearby, nor the proximity of someone else until he had spoken.

"Oh!" Her form toppled over in the soft grass, bracing herself with her free arm. In seconds, the chocolate stoat awoke and had jumped onto Giselle's shoulder as she fell, shrilling at the top of his lungs. Hair flew into her face, and she only had time to brush it away before twisting back to catch an already-leaping stoat. He struggled in her cream-colored grasp, and Giselle was firm but gentle. “Tux, that is no way to welcome someone!” Though she squeaked at him in low speech, the tone was assuredly reprimanding. The mahogany haired girl caught herself as he dropped his tail, and began to coo at her companion. “I'm so very sorry. He--” she paused and shook her head. “We get a little jumpy around strangers.” As she stood, it was then she truly caught the male's scent, and the familiarity brought a bright smile onto her powdered face. “Oh! You're from the Court, aren't you?” She recognized the scent only by coincidence, when she had traveled to their lands seeking help on the night of the raid. While it was an unpleasant thought, those of the court were very kind even then. The Dreamer decided then to make more of an effort to visit her neighbors.

“I'm Giselle, from Crimson Dreams. You've already met my dear friend.. I'm sorry if he startled you.” Her hands continued to pet the soft fur on the stoat's back, though she briefly glanced down at him in mention. The femme felt a soft breeze caress her face as she beamed a genuine smile up into lime green eyes of the other, hoping to meet his acquaintance. Before she allowed an answer, though, powder blue eyes drifted towards the horse in the distance and her eyes grew wide with wonder. “Oh, is that your horse there~? It's beautiful.” Though Giselle had seen a few horses since coming to these lands, any creature was unique, marvelous and beautiful in her eyes.

image © alecperkins @ flickr ; table by lin
<style>
.gisspringooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.gisspringcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.gisspring p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gisspring b {color:#B7431F; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFEA; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gisspring {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D2896D;letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:425px;}
.gisspringinner{background-color:#FFFFEA; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... lletab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:1px solid #E1A88D; width:425px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread