I will search the world
[html]

She loves him already xD WC: 428

Giselle's ears flicked as she heard the boy's voice begin to crack - the sure sign he was changing into a handsome young man. Smiling radiantly, still holding on to her apologetic expression, she listened carefully as he, too, apologized. Giselle shook her head, curls bouncing, but before she could speak he was voicing his courtesies. Giving the stoat one last stroke on the head with her finger, a calming gesture, she settled him into the grass, near her open book, and stood up gingerly. Ivory-gloved fingers began to dust off the grass and dirt that had clung to her dress in the commotion just as the male made mention of his horse.

Another flicker of recognition shone in her sky-blue eyes. "Oh, I know of that pack," she said airily, thinking of Sorin and Micah - the only two she had the pleasure of meeting from the painterly pack. "Well, you're mare is very beautiful~" Giselle repeated again, nodding to confirm it. As the days went on, the auburn woman was growing more fond of the creatures, and made a promise to herself to attempt to learn their form of low speech. Eyes glittered as they found themselves trained at the mare in the fields. "Do you know how to speak horse? I only know how to say hello, but I'd love to learn more.." Her voice seemed distant, but constantly dreamy.

Perhaps it was something in the way the man spoke, just then, that made her turn her head. He introduced himself, in both name and title, and blue eyes grew wide in her pretty little face. "..Oh!" Giselle pulled the sides of her dress and curtsied like a lady, learning it from countless books. "I'm so sorry, I-I had no idea... it's so nice to meet you, Prince Skoll," she announced, bowing her head momentarily. Subtly, Giselle nudged the stoat with her foot, and he too bowed his head, but was quicker to raise it than his caretaker.

It would seem the princes of these lands didn't dress nor act princely, at least from what the Fantasia woman observed. Her mate was technically a prince, too, wasn't he? That made her a princess, though she didn't act the part much less dress like one. A pink blush crept up her powdered cheeks in embarrassment, as if she was supposed to know who the male was. Giselle began to fidget with her fingers, moving strands of hair away from her face when her gaze rose to meet his. "W-what brings you out this far, young prince?"

image © alecperkins @ flickr ; table by lin
<style>
.gisspringooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.gisspringcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.gisspring p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gisspring b {color:#B7431F; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFEA; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gisspring {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D2896D;letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:425px;}
.gisspringinner{background-color:#FFFFEA; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... lletab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:1px solid #E1A88D; width:425px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread