[AW] Noise, Noise, Noise.
It had been quite some time since he had seen the likes of another Luperci and the man's face was a welcoming sight. His return greeting had been friendly and the smile on the other's face welcomed them closer. Ignatius picked up the pace until they reached the dog and brought Pippa to a stop a few feet from him. He looked the man over quickly before speaking: "I'm looking for the area called Nova Scotia. I heard that many packs live there and I wish to sell my services." He waved behind him to acknowledge the cart, presumably full of his wares.

He knew he was close, maybe already in Nova Scotia, but this man would confirm that for him. Perhaps he could even practice a trick or two, if the man was interested. It was always better to have an audience; even if it was just one wolf. He spoke again once the man had replied, "How far from here is the nearest pack?" He had a very subtle accent to his voice that didn't sound like any one accent. It was almost a mix of a bunch of different accents, like his voice carries the traces of all the places he has been. "And what do they call themselves?" It would be good to have even a vague idea who he was visiting.

Messages In This Thread