[AW] Noise, Noise, Noise.
OOC – One more thread from you then call it good? Also, I kind of played your character with him taking the hand shake sorry XD

The fact he was so gracious. So nice. So kind. How annoying. After he cleared his throat the male spoke and Toby found himself slipping into the robotic movements of helping the loner before him. He turned slightly, waving lazily in the direction New Dawn would be. That was another thing. Why'd the guy have to seek a pack? Was he one of those friendly, family guys? The thought was revolting even though Toby'd always wanted a pack. Yet as he pondered it only bad memories of his abusive kidnappers came to him and turned him away from the idea. It wouldn't happen again.

"Pack's that way. You'll be fine and I'm sure tons of travelers will be met on the way. New Dawn's a friendly place I guess... met a male and his mate there once..." Insomnia had been nice enough but the real friend he'd invested in at the pack was Shadowfang. He'd been nice. He'd sought to help Toby. Everyone had tried. Obviously the help had failed but the thought of his friend made him a bit less impatient and something fell in his voice that brought the wall down as he said final words to this male before him.

"Safe travels... It wasn't a problem... I've just been a bit preoccupied lately sorry..." He felt bad now. A bit of guilt touched him deeply and he offered his hand kindly to the male. "Anyways, good luck with whatever you're doing... Do me a favor would ya? Meet the good ole wolf named Shadowfang and tell him Toby says hello." And as the man took his hand, assuming he did, he gave a soft shake. Then he turned off and started to walk into the fort away from the male. Ignatius. A man he'd judged and been bitter to for no reason. Now he was lonely, again, and scared. But what was he scared of? A small sigh escaped his mouth as he walked away. He was scared of himself.

Messages In This Thread