[p] your roots will rot away
[html]
ugh, very short >.< / +yo numbah!

Another thing came to mind. How her relationship with the Auxiliary was even looser now. Held up only by the fact her children were Odessa's cousins. Though it didn't mean Odessa felt any less love for the woman, in fact, at times like this Odessa supposed that family was so much more important. And any way, Odessa, who hadn't really had much to do with Draugr aside for meeting her mother once and hunting once also, felt she'd made some sort of a friendship with her. Something which Odessa wouldn't snub. Friends and family were important full stop, but in times like this they could be a the difference between life and death with Salsola one member down.

'Yes' Odessa agree quietly, looking up towards the sunny skyline and then back to Draugr to speak more with her. 'Well, I could teach you more if you like?' In fact, she'd be happy to. She knew little of the ruddy girl's interests but she assumed that everyone would need a bit of knowledge on plants in life. Odessa smiled gently as she was complimented, 'Oh, well... Thank you' she said with a smile, 'I try my best'.

<style type="text/css">
.odessya b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c6680; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b5362; }
.odessya p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.odessya {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8fadbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1vEW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 208px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a7382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.odessya p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.odessya p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread