[p] your roots will rot away
[html]

(000)ooc

Odessa had been somewhat forced to grow up fast, but it didn't show. Mainly because of the fact she'd been settled in Salsola when she was fairly young and still had her cousins to speak with and Salvia especially to hunt with. Although the tigress was far different than her, more cunning, fiercer, they had still enjoy the occasional hunt. Granted Salvia did most of the work while Odessa use her somewhat speedy form to direct the beasts. And there had been, recently, their co-operation with the foaling of one of the horses. Odessa had felt very honoured that she had personally be called to aid Salvia, and even more so when her elder cousin and complimented her.

'Ah, yes. I think it's still in storage, unless someone else has been reading it' Odessa nodded, smiling still. 'I could help teach you to read to if you like? We could tie it in with the garden if you even want to learn more' she added, brushing part of her fringe to the side enabling her to see better. When Dra spoke of Spring, Odessa nodded, 'Yes, it does. Not quite Spring but Spring all the same' the medic sighed. Odessa held the sprig out for Draugr to try it, and then spoke as she asked a question, 'I should think they do, it's one of the herbs in the garden they use for food. Like mint'.

<style>
#odessaFLWR {
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/53wqS.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:bottom center;
background-color:#C9BACE;
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
color:#453A48;
padding-bottom:257px;
font-size:14px;
width:500px;
border:1px solid #F0E3F4;
outline:1px solid #000000;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:20px;
}
#odessaFLWR p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0 15px;
margin:10px 0;
}
#odessaFLWR .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:50px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#odessaFLWR p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#odessaFLWR .txtooc {
font-size:12px;
font-style:italic; }
#odessaFLWR .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#odessaFLWR b { letter-spacing:.5px; color:#1F1123; }
#odessaFLWR u { text-decoration: underline; }
#odessaFLWR b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#odessaFLWR b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#odessaFLWR b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; color:#512F5D; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread