[p] your roots will rot away
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / 300+

'Thyme also helps when puppies are born too'. Even though she'd had only brief contact with Dra before, and one of those times being at her own uncle's funeral, she suddenly grown fond of the girl. Perhaps it was her eagerness to learn, and the fact that Odessa had, somehow, imagined her up as a mystic, steely replica of her mother. Which, all in all, wasn't a problem, but Siv seemed a bit of a mystery. But she was different, at least for the moment. She was bright and eager, and despite her sudden bursts of energy (of which Odessa could thoroughly understand, as she was still moving from childhood to adulthood), she was happy to spend time with her.

'It's not that silly' Odessa said gently, letting out a gentle, friendly chuckle. 'Not at all'. It was the same for her as a child, she been near enough oblivious to the plant life. But she always remembered the day she set foot in the garden. She remembered being quite young, not an exact age but it must have been just after her arrival in Salsola. She'd escaped to the garden and had been utterly blown away by all the scents. It had been truly magical. And Odessa supposed that that had been the day she'd chosen to become a medic.

Not that she actually understood the full meaning of the world. After all it'd only been explained to her as 'someone who helps people who are not well or hurt' but even then it sounded fun to help people. 'I guess mine is mint too. I have a huge supply of it just for smelling. Or wild flowers I suppose. The ones that grown in huge fields' she admitted softly, 'Mint likes plenty of sunlight, but not too dry so with some shade and in a damp, well drained place. That's what makes it grown best, but as I said, any soil will do'.

<style type="text/css">
.odessya b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c6680; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b5362; }
.odessya p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.odessya {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8fadbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1vEW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 208px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a7382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.odessya p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.odessya p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread