[p] your roots will rot away
[html]

(--)

Draugr is by Wander!

Draugr's ears twitched and flattened; she grinned an uncertain smile and pointed her muzzle toward the ground, tail wagging. She wasn't used to having anything she said referred to as brilliant -- and this meant a lot, coming from one so well-versed and well-studied as Odessa in these plants. She listened with rapt attention as the woman described Imhotep's fur, and tilted her head to the side, pale purple eyes narrowing. You should have Imhotep come to mama Siv. She can make him something warm to wear when it gets cold out. I'll help her, the wolfdog offered, tail twitching her merriment. She would be glad to do something for Odessa and her mate after this useful lesson.

I'll tell her, definitely. I've been okay, I guess... I don't know, she added, laughing. You were never a Bambino, were you? I feel like everyone wants me to try for an adult rank, but I don't think I'm ready, the drab-furred hybrid admitted, sharing a precious truth about herself with Odessa. She trusted this Family member -- perhaps it was her kindly demeanor, or perhaps it was that Draugr had recently handled the woman's deceased uncle, preparing him for the afterlife.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread